MAGIC v3 2008

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay H

Reaction score
The somewhat informal and low-key Catskills gathering for 2008 is tentatively scheduled for Oct 11-12th in Sundown Wild Forest free campsites, come one, come all (well, not all...) and enjoy the frivolous frugality of filthy fools as we tromp around the catskills, where nobody else goes.

MAGIC = Mega Antiestablishment Gathering in the Catskills

For more info, see this thread.

Jay

Jay H said:
MAGIC = Mega Antiestablishment Gathering in the Catskills

Jay
:confused: :confused: :confused: I seem to remember that acronym as being Major Aggravation Generated In locating Campsite ;) . I'm going to pen this in now. Tempus Fugit. Perhaps I'll bring a mini-me or 2.

MAGIC update, still thinking Oct 11-13th (though I cannot make Monday) but perhaps making this a kayak/canoe/hike friendly shindig.

erroneous data deleted

MAGIC v3 has been moved back to the Sundown free camping area! Kayakers will have to either kayak the Neversink or find another suitable place, such as N/S lake or a stealth night paddle of the Rondout. :D

Jay

Last edited:
If we can get it together, we'll bring a home brew as well... but after eavesdropping on Tom's and Mark's discussion at the top of Stoppel Pt. the other day on peakbagr's Cat100 finish, I'm sure it won't measure up to theirs!