Marc finishes the W115!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin, Tom was wondering about a list of winter finishers, not every finisher.

Tom and I finished the 111 list within a couple weeks of each other in 2004. I got a list of that year’s finishers, but that was it. No background information, just dates and names of the 111th peaks.

Tom, did they ever straighten out that mix-up in which one of your friends was somehow missed and left off completely? Did he ever get his proper number, or was he assigned the next available?

Kevin, Tom was wondering about a list of winter finishers, not every finisher.

Tom and I finished the 111 list within a couple weeks of each other in 2004. I got a list of that year’s finishers, but that was it. No background information, just dates and names of the 111th peaks.

Tom, did they ever straighten out that mix-up in which one of your friends was somehow missed and left off completely? Did he ever get his proper number, or was he assigned the next available?

Raymond: I think she has been 'adjusted' :D They did call her name, and she received her patches and paper work, but her name was not on that list we got. It was odd, because her husband was listed. Maybe the 2 forms got stuck together! :D

MD told me that there about 50-60 W115ers now, I forget the exact number. Marc is not officially inducted yet, but he will be soon, I assume...

Huge Congrats Marc!!!!

Awesome job and looks liek you had a nice group to finish with!!!:D

Great accomplishment - that takes more than a few hard miles.