Mountain Jam, Denali Sendoff, Big Bonfire Bash

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arm said:
Thanks to SherpaKroto ... we wouldn't be the Bluffs without you

it's a thankless job lugging gear, setting up gear, gutting out your home so the band has a place to practice, herding band members in a common direction ... hope you realize that we greatly appreciate everything you've done
Hear, Hear!

And that's one hell of a bass player, too! :cool: TURN IT UP!!!! (or doesn't your amp go to 11?)

RSVP ahora

arm said:
looking forward to Bearly Live in july ... with the full band, and special guests ... book your campsites nowhttp://community.webshots.com/user/armmon

Yes, book your campsites NOW! There will some REALLY good musicians on hand this summer, not that there hasn't been good music in the past. But, this year, things will be at a whole new level and it will be the party of the year, right Sherp? :D

A big thanks to Sherpakroto from Gail and I as well! Thanks SK for all of your hard work and hospitality! I know it's not easy putting up w the likes of us and being a band leader/organizer in general :) :eek: :D

I greatly enjoy playing w you guys..... Looking forward to July, have a few new tricks up my sleeve this year, lol! :D :eek:

Geez, I get busy for a few days and miss out on all the fun here!

FWIW, the pleasure is all mine, and I also appreciate all the help you guys give me. I can't hike as much as I would like to, so I have fun entertaining you all in a different way :eek: . Sometimes it even sounds good!

Yes, this will be a party to remember. If you miss it, you will be kicking yourself. Teaser #3: 14 hours of music are planned over a 2 day period.