Mountain Jam, Denali Sendoff, Big Bonfire Bash

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you UFC! Looking forward to going w Gail and playing w SK and the band again! Anyway one up for hiking Killington or some Vermont NE HH peaks? :)

Carmel said:
oh yeah, I'm not going to get there till late at night on Friday, I REALLY hope there is jamming on Saturday as well!!!!!!! please please please??????
Stop begging ;)

The jamming will be ALL weekend of course - Stev-o had it right, Friday will just be a warm up :cool:

Hey, since many have asked...

- there is a LOT of floor space at my house, don't imagine anyone will have a problem :cool:
- there is 6-8 inches of snow in the yard today with over 12 in the woods but it's forecasted to be sunny and 70 :) for the week so I'm sure most of that will be gone HOWEVER there is a wicked sled run down the State Forest Road behind my house - if you got a sled I suggest you bring it

Also, if you're still "thinkin" about it - make up your mind already!!

That's all for now.

Monday morning's NWS forecast for UFC's this weekend:

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 67.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 60.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 34.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 59.

Reactions: arm
Steve,

Just wondering, is everyone taking off by Sunday, or is the party still going Sunday night/Monday? Some people have Monday as a holiday, but I don't know if you do!

-katie

really diggin' that 70 degree forecast on sat. :D

I didn't do all that much hiking this winter, but I am done with it :) - bring on warm temps, light boots, no snowhoes, BBQ, cold beer and no down jackets while hanging out... suntans, beach, warm hiking, etc...

what are people hiking sat?

giggy said:
really diggin' that 70 degree forecast on sat. :D

70 degrees is probably at X feet from the fire.......can get a lot warmer than that.......unofficial pix from last years event at UFCM:

bonfire.jpg

giggy said:
hey funky - I would be up for some hiking on sat. Expecting to have a bit of the Irish flu on sat :p - so probably no 20 milers. : ;)

Hi Giggy, I might hike Sunday but will be rehearsing Sat. w SK and company. I hope I can hike Sunday, just getting over a nasty infection in my big toe..... aaargh! :(

Gail, Mimi, and Harry K will definitely be up for hiking Sat. though if you want company.... all of us will probably arrive late Friday night at this point unless Gail can get out of work earlier on Friday. Thanks, Fred :)

caveman - you buy a TV yet? And I really would prefer HD TV.

possible bruins/habs game 6 on sat. That is must see TV. Should be nice and brutal if it comes to a game 6.

I want to see habs players beaten up and bloody esp if we lose the series. I am bringing a radio tuned in 1030 am if need be..

Updated weather:
Apr 18 Friday: More sun than clouds. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the mid 40s.
Apr 19 Saturday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the low 40s.
Apr 20 Sunday: Few showers. Highs in the mid 50s and lows in the low 40s.
Apr 21 Monday: More clouds than sun. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s.

Audrey/Pat: are you SURE that you can't make it? I'm thinking of dragging the boards out for a few runs on Sunday morning... before bed :eek:

Now pay attention: you'd better NOT MISS BEARLY LIVE'08. Trust me on this one. We have a lot of BIG surprises in store this year. Teaser: the Bluffs are not Headlining... ;) :rolleyes:

Last edited:
bunchberry said:
Steve,

Just wondering, is everyone taking off by Sunday, or is the party still going Sunday night/Monday? Some people have Monday as a holiday, but I don't know if you do!-katie
I have to work Monday but people are more than welcome to stay, just need to have the place locked up when they leave.

giggy said:
caveman - you buy a TV yet? And I really would prefer HD TV....
I got a TV but Comcast isn't running cable up my road for a couple of months and it's not worth getting set up with Dish in the mean time - I need to consolidate my bills not make more of them!!