Mountain Jam, Denali Sendoff, Big Bonfire Bash

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bubba said:
Yahoo!! Excellent. Now how do we get cheap tickets?? UFC - who's working over there with benefits??
Let me know how many tickets are needed, I can probably work a deal out - I do know some people. No promises but I can make a call or two.

Mimi said:
Now that's a good friend!

The truth doesn't always hurt ;)

bubba said:
I'll drive over and pick you up!! You can hang with the other hotties!!! ;)

i think i might be a LITTLE out of the way...but thanks, i'm really really going to try to make it!!! I won't drive if i think i'll fall asleep at the wheel tho!

however, i guess i can always pull over in a truck stop and take a nap! I hear that's really safe. :)

cheers,
carm

Would you ride w/ me...?

if i broke the lock off door #3 on my dad's barn and stole his '66 Rolls Silver Shadow...? We could be like Frankie & Johnny, or Bonnie & Clyde. That is if you could stand sleeping on the six foot Corinthian leather back seat while i spun live Dead on the Bose system... :eek:

UNFROZENCAVEMAN said:
Actually, I have a pretty good stash so I wouldn't go out of your way.

Taken from Unfrozen's backyard:
seasoned-firewood-pile.jpg

Mats, not far off the mark. :eek: Put a match to it, and you get the idea of what a UFC campfire looks like. UFC also stands for "Unbelieveable Fr*ggin Campfire".

Anyone reading this thread should just come up. If you aren't having fun, we'll refund your entrance fees :rolleyes: We'll have lots of music, lots of stories, lots of heat, and just good times.

Steve: thanks so much for having us up!

Bike Riding at UFC's??

Calling all cyclists!!
I missed the good times last year at UFC's but i'm there this year!!! Was wondering if any cyclists are going to the bash and if so, anyone interested in some LSD (that's short for: long, slow, distance) rides? Perhaps skiing one day and a long road ride the other day???? Well anyway, REALLY looking forward to it!!!

youngblood

SherpaKroto said:
Anyone reading this thread should just come up. If you aren't having fun, we'll refund your entrance fees :rolleyes: We'll have lots of music, lots of stories, lots of heat, and just good times.

Agreed! It's probably the best opportunity of the year to meet dozens of other friendly VFTTers. I think there were 60? people who made an appearance last year.....