Mountain Jam, Denali Sendoff, Big Bonfire Bash

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
audrey said:
Sheesh, Sherpa! I'm not sure I'd have the intestinal fortitude to watch you - well maybe down the middle of Snowshed...
No, not Killington. I've had my fill of that place. Doubtful I'll get out though: no room in the Subaru for the boards, and I'll have all I can do to pack up, and then unload the music gear. (BTW, I did get 2 days on skis in this year)
DougPaul said:
Does this mean that you are bluffing? :)
Always :rolleyes:
Teaser #2: Google "Bearly Live" and you'll learn one of the surprise performers.

Last edited:
Okay... I'm not going to be around for details, but need to get in some planning.

Currently, I'm planning on heading out today. I've got a message into UFC to confirm things, but I'll be around on Friday to hike, ski or whatever.

I'd like to hike and/or ski on Saturday. I'm open to anything -- hike up/ski down if that's the agenda... or ski/board all day -- and with the weather forcast this may be the smartest move!! :cool: (I believe that Okemo has $20 lift tickets... and maybe UFC has some pull with friends/family that may help).

In any regard, I'm packing skis, board, snowshoes, backpack and a smiling attitude! :D Tough packing for this time of year! What to wear for what??

I'm not going to be around a computer, so show up or give me a call. UFC, teejay, and Sherpa have my cell phone number. Ask them.

Should be great jamming and fine weather. Can't wait.

PS - I've gotta head out fairly early on Sunday to get home... a bit of a family committment at the other end. :(

PPS - Brownies and other stuff already ready to go!! ;)

timmus said:
Hahahaha, don't bother, the Bruins will be done TONIGHT !

GO HABS GO !!!!!!!!

I'll second that......GO HABS GO !!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I won't be down this weekend, have fun everyone!.....
I've got a 30km canoe race lined up in Ontario..... hope the ice is all out.. :confused:

As easy as drinking beer...

While you're all visiting this lovely state of Vermont please pick up a case of Long Trail beer. This blurb was included in an e-bulletin from the Green Mountain Club. Donating to a good cause has never tasted so good!!!! ;)

Long Trail Brewing's April Donation
For the month of April, Long Trail Brewing Company will donate 10 cents on every case of beer sold in Vermont to the Green Mountain Club! In celebration of Earth Day, this contribution is above and beyond Long Trail Brewing Company's corporate support of GMC's Second Century Campaign and is part of an ongoing commitment to the Green Mountain Club and the Long Trail. Thank you, Long Trail Brewing!

giggy will be at the cave tonight - hoping to be there b/t 7 and 8pm.

game 6 tommorow night - this is must see TV

Habs folded and looked like a bunch of panizes last night.

HD TV would be best so we can see the bostonians beat the tar out of montreal fans in the stands.... :D

DIE HABS DIE - looks like Price was in the club super sex too long Wednesday night. :cool: ;) :cool: :eek: :D

GO BRUINS!!!!

B's & Habs

OK, I gotta be schizo on this one: grew up watching the Habs on TV (Rimouski) with the English play-by-play on the radio. (My French has improved since then.) Then in college in the early 70's was a big Bruins fan. (Orr, Espo, Chief, Sanderson, etc.)

I guess I'll just play some tunes instead. :D

GO BLUFFS GO!!!

Well...

I'll miss you guys, but it's shaping up to be a pretty good weekend here (pic taken a few minutes go down the street from me
2394551650084551792S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

giggy said:
giggy will be at the cave tonight - hoping to be there b/t 7 and 8pm.

game 6 tommorow night - this is must see TV

Habs folded and looked like a bunch of panizes last night.

HD TV would be best so we can see the bostonians beat the tar out of montreal fans in the stands.... :D

DIE HABS DIE - looks like Price was in the club super sex too long Wednesday night. :cool: ;) :cool: :eek: :D

GO BRUINS!!!!

OK, I admit, they played very bad last night.

Good thing I'm not going to the Cave this weekend, because we would fight in front of the TV !

An Boston people, watch out for the Montreal Canadians Fans saturday evening, they'll be in town.
As for Super Sex, the place doesn't exist anynore, it is now a Starbucks :rolleyes:

Hey all - will be stopping by for the tunes and fire tomorrow night! Look forward to seeing everyone.

SueB

aight, got some calls I think... I'm working Sat day so I'll catch you guys sat night!

last minute i couldn't make it up - wish I could be there! i don't have to say "hope you're having a good time" because i know you are :)

-katie

Toe Cozy said:
Long Trail Brewing's April Donation
For the month of April, Long Trail Brewing Company will donate 10 cents on every case of beer sold in Vermont to the Green Mountain Club!...
I like VT! I'm not sure how many cases the Green Mountain Club will get out of this, but I sure hope they invite me to the party! :rolleyes:

Thanks to UFC for your hospitality ... fire, good ! party like a caveman !

what happens at the cave, gets posted on the internet (eventually)

great to see everyone ... hiking, music, fire, good brew, tasty food ... all good, but it's great friends who make it a fun weekend

bummer most of the Denali Team was climbing Shasta ... we appreciate the send-off, as if we need a reason to party :cool:

Thanks to SherpaKroto ... we wouldn't be the Bluffs without you

it's a thankless job lugging gear, setting up gear, gutting out your home so the band has a place to practice, herding band members in a common direction ... hope you realize that we greatly appreciate everything you've done

it's a privilege jamming with the Bluffs ... you guys are great musicians !

i've wanted to play live music for years, but procrastination set in ... grateful to be part of the band ... a step in the right direction

looking forward to Bearly Live in july ... with the full band, and special guests ... book your campsites now

posted a few pics from Mountain Jam
http://community.webshots.com/user/armmon