Mountain Jam, Denali Sendoff, Big Bonfire Bash

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in!! :D Plenty of other stuff going on... but I'll make this the priority. Definitely need to get out into the woods or on slopes - play it by ear as the days close in.

Having not met Rats... am I wrong, or is there something mystical about this dude?? :confused: ...and he hikes with disco balls?? Wow!

bubba said:
Definitely need to get out into the woods or on slopes - play it by ear as the days close in.

Killington is planning April 13th to close, despite likely still having tons of snow then. :(
But that will just likely give Okemo more incentive to stay open, and of course you can always earn your turns!

BoB will be there.
Anybody want to skin up/ski Ascutney or Killington?

Last edited:
cbcbd will be there

I can play the 3rd person game too! :D

Last edited:
MichaelJ said:
Killington is planning April 13th to close, despite likely still having tons of snow then. :(
But that will just likely give Okemo more incentive to stay open, and of course you can always earn your turns!
Really - with Easter so early this year there is no motivation to stay open for a holiday weekend. Earning turns is just fine with me!! :D
Bob said:
Anybody want to skin up/ski Ascutney or Killington?
One way or the other...
cbcbd said:
cbcbd will be there
You rock, man! ;)
UNFROZENCAVEMAN said:
Glad to see at least 3 people, or is it "third person people" will be there
Yeah - third person people! :cool:
giggy said:
gonna try - this is a tuff weekend for me - my sons birthday and the kiddie party will be on the sat
You haven't figured out that this will be the perfect place for the party?? Kiddie party... starts Friday, ends Sunday. :eek:

Hey What??? A hiker gathering during mud season. Any excuse for a party! But, mud season ... not for me ... I'll be in the Everglades. :p :D

Major bummer--went to check the 4K annual dinner yesterday and noticed it's late this year. April 19th. So instead of picking up a patch I'll be helping to lay down some tunes at UFC's.

Oh well. Don't know if I'd rather be playing or hiking, but I do know I'd rather be playing than getting credit for hiking! :cool:

The Canadians are in!

The Canadians will be there: Gail, Freddy (still an American living, loving & playing music in Montreal) & Party Girl!

Thank's for hosting again this year Steve. So generous of you to let us crash your place!!! once again.

ugh!

i'm sposed to be just getting back from DC on friday. i'm really going to try to make it, but....i'll see how the drive does me and if i can make it up to VT!

Work always spoils my great plans...does anyone want to support me so i have more time for a life?

:)

Hey skiers - Okemo has extended their season to April 20th, so they'll be open with lifts turning if you want to ski barely 10 minutes from UFC's.

They're still at 100% terrain today with a 48-54" base so barring some weather cataclysm it should still be fine that weekend.

So what's the deal with the Denali trip? Who and When and What?

If going unguided I might be able to help as I lived and climbed there for years. The Butt is a simple recipe if you know it.

Jeff

Carmel said:
i'm sposed to be just getting back from DC on friday. i'm really going to try to make it, but....i'll see how the drive does me and if i can make it up to VT!
I'll drive over and pick you up!! You can hang with the other hotties!!! ;) [Go away Webmeister :p ]
MicjaelJ said:
Hey skiers - Okemo has extended their season to April 20th, so they'll be open with lifts turning if you want to ski barely 10 minutes from UFC's.
Yahoo!! Excellent. Now how do we get cheap tickets?? UFC - who's working over there with benefits??