Need some help to peak bag this winter

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning on hitting the NH peaks you have on your list this Winter, so let us know when you want to go -we'll be hiking about every other weekend , Sat and Sunday through the Winter.

Hey
Does anyone want to try the Wright Trail up to Goose Eye Mtn this weekend? My partner just bailed on me!!!!
You might want to post this "Does anyone want to try the Wright Trail up to Goose Eye Mtn this weekend?" in the Trips and Events section of the board as a new thread.;)

I'd enjoy tackling any of the peaks on your list, especially the Maine ones as they are close to home. However, I'm still fairly new to winter hiking and on the slow side, though I am working on it. :eek: From the enthusiasm your post has generated, I'm guessing you'll have speedier companions, but you (and others) can keep me in mind as an enthusiastic, reasonably well schooled, yet moderately paced participant if the scheduling isn't working out with the faster crowd for one hike or another, and you have the patience . . . .:)