New book coming next Spring on 52 With a View

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtruman

Reaction score
In May 2013 Bondcliff Books will be publishing The Adventures of Buffalo and Tough Cookie - the hiking journey of the 52 With a View by Dan Szczesny (Buffalo) and 10 year old Janelle (Tough Cookie). Can't wait to read the story! In the mean time, Dan is tracking their adventures on a new blog site - The Adventures of Buffalo and Tough Cookie. You can sign up to follow their journey there. I've really enjoyed it so far and look forward to all the rest. Hope to be able to join them on a hike or two as well since the 52WAV list is also on our radar. Should be lots of fun!

Hi Mark, thank you so much for the shout out! The support is appreciated :D
Dan

I'm subscribed to the blog and looking forward to the book!

Will have to check it out, since Tough Cookie is in it, maybe I can get my kids (12 & 9) to read it too.

Sounds good. I just signed on "to follow".
I have 3 and 5 yr old friends. Offspring to my best friend who I introduced to the Whites when he was 15. Avid outdoor folks.
I'm sure they will in time evolve to great heights and might at some point love to read the book.
Thanks for the heads up.

I was so happy when Dan told me about his book deal. This book should be extremely successful -- Dan's a fantastic writer, his family is lovely, and NH hikers could use a 52WAV guidebook. I can't wait to read it. Those of you who haven't checked out his blog -- do so! Great stuff.