One slot available: Baxter SP End of Winter Trip to Russell Pond 3/15 thru 3/21

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

Reaction score
Kind of last minute and I am not sure that it isn't already reserved for another potential participant, however just in case...we have a group of 5 heading into Russell Pond for 3 nights with a night on either end of the trip at South Branch (6 nights total - 5 nights total in the park plus a night at Shin Pd that saturday prior to) We have bunkhouse reservations for 6 at South Branch and Russell.
We are a strong group, not necessarily the fastest and the itinerary will be decided by Mother Nature. However, most of us are trying to go for Mullen and or North Turner. But nobody will stop you from doing whatever it is you would prefer to do. and though we would enjoy the extra space in the bunkhouse, we would like to fill that vacancy with a compatible individual seeking fun and adventure. If you know me and the folks I roll with and care to join us, please PM me and I will fill you in on the details.
Happy trails!!
-michael

Dang, not one nibble...my vftt cred is apparently in decline...

Folks, this spot is still available.
Now is YOUR chance to book your 7 Day/6 Night "St. Patrick's Day/Death to Winter" Baxter State Park Getaway in the most remote campsite in Maine!
Come join the Pah-tee!

we've filled that slot. For what it's worth, the Wrath of Vulcan has forced us into Plan B and C mode...if there is 2 feet coming to Baxter we will likely not head into Russell as it is likely not to be broken out by either campers or rangers. 2 days and 20 miles of breaking trail? We shall see...