Please come to my ADK46 finish on Basin and Saddleback

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkyfreddy

Reaction score
Yup, that's right! I saved these 2 peaks for last...... Gail and I did Allen (my 44th :eek: :D :rolleyes: ) the w/e before last.

OK, this is still in the planning stages but we were thinking of Saturday June 13th. Gail and I will probably hike into one of the lean-to's from the Garden parking lot and start from there Sat. morning.

Please post, e-mail, or IM if you're interested! My last 2 lists (NH 48 + Catskill 35) I finished alone so I think I'm about due for a party, lol! :D

Yup, that's right! I saved these 2 peaks for last...... Gail and I did Allen (my 44th :eek: :D :rolleyes: ) the w/e before last.

OK, this is still in the planning stages but we were thinking of Saturday June 13th. Gail and I will probably hike into one of the lean-to's from the Garden parking lot and start from there Sat. morning.

Please post, e-mail, or IM if you're interested! My last 2 lists (NH 48 + Catskill 35) I finished alone so I think I'm about due for a party, lol! :D
Congrats in advance! We can't make it, but we'll party on for you wherever we are! :D

I really wish I could!! I wish you the very best, and and a big early Congrats to you. I can't wait to hear about the trip!

Hi, It looks like we're going to go Sunday, June 14th. If you want to come please let me know or you can meet us at the Garden parking lot 7:30 AM. Thanks, Fred