Quest for the 48 ends - July 16, 2005

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a definate. got my whole weekend off. and it'll be great to see SJ's film, too.
(lumberzac, hope to see you there, it's been too long!)

Most excellent!!!

Plan is to meet at the Singal Ridge trailhead (off of Sawyer River Road) around 7:30-7:45am, and begin at 8am. Looking forward to it everyone! :D

Last edited:
Sounds like an early trail time (esp. for those coming from well South). When and where are you planning to do celebrating?

Sarah and I have reserved Camp at Crawford Notch Campground.. we'll be there late as always.. but early enough to start with you guys. :)

Excellent! Looking forward to it everyone.

Pedxing - for a post hike celebration, some of us will be attending Sherpa John's viewing of his 48 documentary at the Highland Center. There'll likely be a few hours between when the hike ends and the documentary starts, and how to fill that time hasn't been decided. After SJ's documentary, I have to bolt home, as I have family coming into town the next day.

Hmm ... I don't think I'm going to be able to get up and leave my place at 4am to make your starting time at Signal Ridge. If I'm up, I'll be there. If not, I'll have to send my regards electronically!

I have unexpected family members coming into town so regrettably, I won't be able to make the trip to Carrigan. Too bad -- I was really looking forward to meeting you guys.

Perhaps you can post another trip sometime that I'll join -- when you start working on the NHHH or something :p

Congrats in advance!

-Dr. Wu

Definitely - I'm going to take the opportunity to catch up on the "real world" and all its nagging responsibilities, then I'll be ready to get out there for some more hikes.

Have a *wonderful* 48th!!!