REI Dividend Due Soon

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Rooney

Reaction score
I logged into my online REI account this morning as I was curious to see it dividends had been posted yet - there's an option for checking "Dividend Balances" - and get the following msg (emphasis mine):
Your REI Dividend
Your dividend balance: $0.00
Please Note: Dividends for 2009 have not yet been calculated.
Look for your 2009 balance after March 14, 2010.

That's as early as tomorrow, so the mailed version will likely follow soon after.

I've already got the dividend spent. Am hoping they do the usual of giving you 20% off one item if you apply the dividend against it.

It is hell moving out ofthe country for 6 months, my REI rebate is the smallest in years I found out tonight. Only $224.30 a paupers amount!

Now, what do I need ;) :rolleyes:

Sadly, my oil heat bill is no longer direct-billed to my REI Visa... so the dividend will be lower (but on the bright side, I'm no longer paying for oil heat....) and my REI.COM online account got deleted for inactivity... oops.

FYI 2013 dividends are now posted. Log into your REI.com account

Mine isn't: "Your 2013 dividend is currently being calculated" (And it says I still have $260 from 2012, which I'm pretty sure is wrong.) I'm thinking dividend splurge this year will be the Fenix 2....

Mine isn't: "Your 2013 dividend is currently being calculated" (And it says I still have $260 from 2012, which I'm pretty sure is wrong.)
Ah, it's updated. Others may have the same issue: my 2013 dividend was listed as 2012 balance for a bit.

Happened to be at REI and they didn't have the Fenix 2 in stock (not surprising, it's not technically out yet), so I put a nice hole in things with a new cycling jacket (shrunk out of my old one), cycling cap, and a new pair of bibs.