Snow totals

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowshoe

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else received from this storm. Western Sussex county NJ we got 12+ inches on top of the 2-3 we had from the last storm. Great snowshoeing conditions nice and fluffy :D

Loon Mtn, in Lincoln got 5....riding was great today. :D I'd assume it would go up from there with elevation.

Areas south of me in Plymouth, NH I think got more.

Last edited:
Atkinson, NH one foot!! Yikes! I just picked up my new Kahru's today! I have about 40 acres of open woods behind my house!!

6" of very dry, light powder in Madison, NH (near Mt Chocorua) :) :) :)

Stars are out now and it's cold enough to keep the powder light and dry for the weekend. :) Wind is clearing the powder from the trees.

Happy Trails!

We had 15 inches of snow here in Chester (southeastern NH). It came down at 4 inches per hour for 2 hours. It was some of the heaviest snow I have ever seen in my life!! I took a couple pics of the snow if anyone is interested....it was amazing blizzard conditions with occasional thunder...then it all shut off just as dramatically at 3 and by 4 there was a beautiful sunset.

Freak Snowstorm

grouseking

Maybe next time the Whites will get creamed :)

About 10 inches here in New Paltz. It looks like it might have been even less in some parts of the Catskills. It seems this storm dumped really fast, but unfortunately it also moved really fast. But hey, it's not even really winter yet!

Matt

Fri Dec 9 05
Just measured 14" out side in the Exeter NH area (seacoast area)

About 18" at 1,900 feet in Hawley, MA....up to 30" drifts!!! Wahoo!!

A foot or so in Bedford, NH. Just spent two hours snowblowing it. Will be a nice ski tomorrow!

Just finished with the snowblower removing 13" of partly cloudy from the driveway here just North of the RI border in Medway. Best thing about working from home in the winter is not having to fight the 20 mph traffic home behind the plow conga lines to discover you cannot get up the driveway. Sometimes career change is good. How about that SnowThunder!

Hugh

Snow fall total in Littleton, NH

Looks like the southern part of the state got hammered. Unfortunately, good ol' Littleton only got 4-5 inches of the white stuff.

9-10" seems to be the norm in the Catskills reports that I have seen on NOAA and WRGB. I was out on the XC skis a bit this morning on some local fields in the Hudson Valley. Even though there was no base under the 10" of powder -- it was nice. About noon the sun came out and spoiled the fun. Boy did the snow get scrunched down and wet real fast. Ended up shoveling 6" of heavier wet snow off the driveway.