Summer Hiking Goals

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more of an end-of -the summer- goal, but Labor Day weekend I'm planning a Living History Hike with all my 18th century gear. Anybody's welcome to tag along.

Goals....

Get back out on the trails.

I decided against any back surgeries for now and have had my first steroid injection to treat several back injuries (herniated discs, annular tears, etc). Feeling GREAT!!!

My goals are several: I will get married June 11th, and then spend a week with my feet up in wine country with the wife, where with my luck I will start expanding the family ;)

When we return, I plan to get back outdoors, work up the distances and elevations, and spend MANY more nights in the tent with Stella the wonder Pup, and my wife-to-be. That, and a bunch of solo trips if I can't muster up the company.

I would like to start back into my NH 48, but I am going to take things slow and steady. No need to rush. The past year without hiking is something I want to leave behind. All good things in good time!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all out there in the Summer!!!

Bryan