Trails You're Ashamed to Admit You Haven't Hiked Yet

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadtripper

Reaction score
Anybody have any trails that you are just certain that you'd absolutely love, but for no good reason at all you just haven't found yourself there yet?

For me, it would be any of the trails spawning from the Appalachia trailhead. I haven't expored any of that area. One of these days I'll make my way over there :rolleyes:

For me it would be most any part of the Northville Placid Trail! I have had many opportunities to hike it, but have never taken the time to get serious. I only have about 26 miles of it logged at this point, hope to thru hike it in the near future (as in, when it's warmer).

Bondcliff, Gordon Pond, Thoreau Falls tr, Livermore trail (from the Kanc), Shoal Pond Tr past Shoal, Desolation Trail, Flat Mtn, ( I enjoy relatively remote ones)

Thats just off the top of my head.

The summit of mount monroe...

Probably been to Lakes 50+ times...never summitted monroe. The first bunch of times I tried, something always turned me back (thunderstorm, ice w/o traction, dinner calls, photographic op below the peak), so I got it in my head I wasn't supposed to go up there.

Someday I'll make that 15 minute hike!

I have no shame but do confess to a little envy of those who have already hiked Lions Head, one of two routes I have not taken to Washington, the Moats and the Baldfaces.

El Camino del Rey

(okay, seriously ... the Davis Path south of Isolation)