Walking Music

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One doesn't have to have a music player to listen to music. I "play" music in my head all the time while walking, hiking, biking or just about any activity. Just think about the song and it appears. Maybe a variation of voices in my head but it works for me... :D

One doesn't have to have a music player to listen to music. I "play" music in my head all the time while walking, hiking, biking or just about any activity. Just think about the song and it appears. Maybe a variation of voices in my head but it works for me... :D

Do you get the same song in your head, running over and over? Is it the last song you might have heard? How do you get a song out of your headb if it is driving you nuts?

There a web site and an app for that: http://unhearit.com/

Yet you have 1,156 posts here on VFTT????

I find it odd that you not only count my post, but felt the need to post it. That is one of the things the good ole worldwide web has as its downfall, people can comment on anything, without really knowing the facts behind the subject thier commenting on.

Do you get the same song in your head, running over and over? Is it the last song you might have heard? How do you get a song out of your headb if it is driving you nuts?

It's rarely the last song. Usually one of a set of songs that are always there. Not a bad thing....:eek:

Hey, Stash. It's interesting to get an idea of what is going on in other people's heads.

My two main songs:
Mario Brothers from when my kids were little and played it alllll the time.
"Whatever _____ wants, _____ gets" (depending on who is unfair entitlements at work)

Hey, Stash. It's interesting to get an idea of what is going on in other people's heads.

My two main songs:
Mario Brothers from when my kids were little and played it alllll the time.
"Whatever _____ wants, _____ gets" (depending on who is unfair entitlements at work)

My first post on this thread. Listen to the intoduction of the song and plant your left foot on the beat. Run. Quick paced hike. Works. For me, anyway, since the mid 70s.