White Mt stamp

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rup

Reaction score
While I was at the post office the other day, I asked about the stamp with the 'windiest weather' motif. The clerks knew nothing about it.

Is the stamp available, or was it a very limited edition??

Tesno said:
You don't have to buy the whole sheet of stamps. You can just buy one.
That's fine if you only want one stamp. Try buying 50! That's a sure way to get someone to go, well, postal. :eek: My observation has been that they'll sell an individual stamp but won't break up several sheets just for one stamp. Of course, you can always print your own ... :eek: :eek:

If you are able to locate a PO that actually has this particular stamp sheet, it's really a function of whether the clerk is willing to break up a whole sheet just to give you the one stamp. Results will vary by location. Perhaps you'll encounter an office where they already broke a sheet for someone else, and would thus have no problem selling you just the Mount Washington stamp. But, if you'd like to buy large numbers of just this stamp for your postage purchases, you'd probably either have to buy that many full sheets, or simply pool your resources with others so that collectively you purchase the desired number of sheets, without any particular person being stuck with a large number of stamps they don't want.