youtube

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd been planning to host my own videos on my web site, since I can do far better quality (and widescreen) with Quicktime than with YouTube. However, lately I've been rethinking that since I can reach more of an audience (read: the parents) easier with YT.

Plus, YT plays on my BlackBerry so I can show a video to anyone anytime anywhere, and I'm a big geek for technology.
:D

Nice, nice, nice video Dave! Wish I had some from last Saturday playing in Oz...

not to nitpick ... but most of these are just a slide show with music ... not really video ...

youtube

If you need help falling asleep, I have a couple videos, mostly of hiking here. One is in Yosemite National Park. I can't vouch for the quality, b/c I made them. Mostly slideshows, with a few videos.

Last edited:
I know ColdRiverRun already posted abut Spongbob's website...but just in case you're too lazy to go there, here are some specific links. Making stupid videos with Spongebob is reason enough to hike with him. (There aren't many other reasons really) And these videos are mostly video as opposed to photo montages.

Maine Six Pack

VT 3k peak video:

Smith Peak (VT) Psychic Game

Mt. Cabot

Really just check out all of his videos on youtube. It's the worthwhile waste of time. Trust me.

You get the point. Spongebob is funny and makes goofy videos. Watch, laugh, enjoy.
spongebob youtube style