Lost Trails website is back!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Metsky

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
White Mountain Lost Trails

Joe is back at it. The new site is database driven so users will be able to update the information. It's just getting started up again, so the interface is a bit shaky. Don't all try to edit at once.

I think this is a great project that Joe has undertaken. It's valuable info for bushwackers and explorers of all types. <soapbox> I also hope folks respect the rights of landowners and land managers to close trails and access. I'm a not a big fan of unauthorized trailwork. </soapbox>

-dave-

audrey said:
Great to have Joe at it again. Too bad we have to start from scratch (and trip, and bleed, and crawl...). ;)
All the old info is there, and the site allows anyone to add new info.

-dave-

Thanks for the info on Lost Trails website

Thanks!
I remember how much fun we had on a hike through the Lost Pass! It was so cool! :cool:

bogorchis said:
Thanks!
I remember how much fun we had on a hike through the Lost Pass! It was so cool! :cool:

That was a very fun day from beginning to end!!

David Metsky said:
All the old info is there, and the site allows anyone to add new info.

-dave-

There were several entries of mine, including the old Osseo and Priscilla Brook, and I don't find them. I've only found entries from well before 99-00.

Great site, a combination of new ideas and old memories.
Warning: it's a real time-sink!

Old Trails Website

Thanks for all your efforts. This is a great website with lots of fun info. I hope that people start supporting the site more by out by posting their trip reports and updated information.

I live in NYS- anything similar to this website but for NYS?