ADKHighpeaks annual winter gathering.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
Just a quick heads up that the ADKHP annual winter gathering will be going ahead Februry 19-21 at the Ark Trail Inn near Keene, NY.

This will also be a big fund raiser for the ADKHP Foundation, which is raising money to restore the Mt. Adams fire tower. (Last year we raised $5000 new gear purchases for the Keene Valley SAR).

On Saturday Feb. 20, we will be attempting to get as many hikers to the top of as many mountains as possible. Ie. the ADK 46 and as many others as we have people to cover them.

The nearest inexpensive motel that still has room (the Ark Trail Inn filled up in a day) is the Brookside Inn.

Other options are shown here on Yvon's web site. (Don't let the French scare you, just click on the links! :D).

We'll be starting several organizational threads as we approach the date of the gathering.

Just a quick heads up that the ADKHP annual winter gathering will be going ahead Februry 19-21 at the Ark Trail Inn near Keene, NY.

This will also be a big fund raiser for the ADKHP Foundation, which is raising money to restore the Mt. Adams fire tower. (Last year we raised $5000 new gear purchases for the Keene Valley SAR).

On Saturday Feb. 20, we will be attempting to get as many hikers to the top of as many mountains as possible. Ie. the ADK 46 and as many others as we have people to cover them.

The nearest inexpensive motel that still has room (the Ark Trail Inn filled up in a day) is the Brookside Inn.

Other options are shown here on Yvon's web site. (Don't let the French scare you, just click on the links! :D).

We'll be starting several organizational threads as we approach the date of the gathering.

Thank you Neil for the reference, here is the direct link to the page you talking about.
http://www.lesiteayvon.com/dormir.html

Neil, I can't log on to the adkhighpeak website....problem on my end?
I'd like to go ...thx