Ashland Booze and Vittles...Friday 9/9/11

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverfox

Reaction score
What: well Ashland Booze and Vittles..regular get together of hikers and friends

Where: Ashland NH Common Man, just off exit 25 on Main Street in Ashland NH
Upstairs in the cozy pub..kid friendly location for sure

Who: friends, hikers, thru hikers looking for protein

When:..maybe this should have been first...this friday 9/9/11 6:00 to 9:00

Why: good times ..good stories..some good hikes out there lately..plans will be laid for FOT48 which will happen for sure (I can't imagine why not) on Carrigain this year 9/11/11..whatever struggles we need to reach the peak are inconsequential based on the struggles and sacrifices of others..

Coincidentally I will be camping in Campton on Thursday thru Sunday. So you can count on my friend and I coming for dinner. On Friday we are hiking Mt. Stinson & Three Ponds Loop, then after showering we shall come over. It will be nice seeing the VFTT group again. Saturday if lack of flooding allows I will be doing a hike from Waterville Valley to Greeley Ponds. Does anyone know if NH 49 and the Greeley Ponds Trail is accessible?

Coincidentally I will be camping in Campton on Thursday thru Sunday. So you can count on my friend and I coming for dinner. On Friday we are hiking Mt. Stinson & Three Ponds Loop, then after showering we shall come over. It will be nice seeing the VFTT group again. Saturday if lack of flooding allows I will be doing a hike from Waterville Valley to Greeley Ponds. Does anyone know if NH 49 and the Greeley Ponds Trail is accessible?

http://www.newenglandtrailconditions.com/closures/