Banff Schedule for New York City published

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Papa Bear

Reaction score
I got the email from Chestnut Productions for Banff in NYC. It's at Symphony Space as per usual and it's March 4, 5 & 6 (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). The first two nights are the same and the third night is a different program.

Here's the link: Banff in NYC

I'll be going to both programs but I'm not sure yet as for Sunday vs. Monday.

Feel free to respond if you plan to go and maybe we can meet up for a drink after. Me and a few friends always go to the Dive Bar at Amsterdam between 95th and 96th.

Last edited:
I got the email from Chestnut Productions for Banff in NYC. It's at Symphony Space as per usual and it March 4, 5 & 6 (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday). The first two nights are the same and the third night is a different program.

Here's the link: Banff in NYC

I'll be going to both programs but I'm not sure yet as for Sunday vs. Monday.

Feel free to respond if you plan to go and maybe we can meet up for a drink after. Me and a few friends always go to the Dive Bar at Amsterdam between 95th and 96th.

I am planning to go to the showing in Portsmouth with a friend on the 15th. Does anyone have a recommendation on whether we should spring for the extra $4 cost of buying tickets through an agency in advance? Same here, if anyone else is going to Portsmouth from Manchester area we might have room in our car and might stop for a bite or drink, depending.

Hello all New Yorkers

We will be at the Symphony tonight (Monday) and tomorrow night to see the 2 parts (each night different) of the program. It actually started last night but that program will be repeated tonight.

After the show, we're hitting the Dive Bar (west side of Amsterdam bet 95th & 96th) if anyone wants to join us -- we'll try for a table in the back.

If you might come, please respond to this thread.

CU
Rg