Boston Beer Night and Farewells to 2 VFTT'ers

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret I cannot make it - there's no way I can get down into Boston that early in the evening. I probably will be at work at least until 6pm.

Good luck to you all, and never stop exploring the world!

Alas, can't make it. I gotta prep for a kayaking camping trip over the 4th. Have fun!

same here bobby -

always a sucessful night when yiou get kicked out of a bar :eek: :eek:

not the beer works.... mums the word - if you weren't there, you'll never know...................................

Yep, it was fun. And I had never been kicked out of a bar before! :eek: :D

Frank, Jess, and Giggy it was fun to hang out before I go. Hopefully I'll see you guys again at some point, prefereably while on some huge adventure out west or up north. :)

giggy said:
same here bobby -

always a sucessful night when yiou get kicked out of a bar :eek: :eek:

not the beer works.... mums the word - if you weren't there, you'll never know...................................
Ummmm, I don't even know what bar we got kicked out of. Or where we were. Or who I was for that matter.......... ;)

-Dr. Wu

Yeah, a great night...hope all of you are feeling well today ;)

Hope to see some of you in the coming month before I hightail it out west...of course you are all invited to crash in the Portland OR area if you're in town (not all on the same night of course!).

I hope you weren't all wearing VFTT shirts...we are already banned from the state of Vermont. ;)

- darren