Boston Beer Night - Thurs Dec 10

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juniper

Reaction score
Going to try out a new location for this one:

Tavern at the End of the World
108 Cambridge Street, Charlestown, MA
6pm next Thursday

http://tavernattheendoftheworld.com/

google map

This place has a great beer selection (like my fave 60 Minute IPA on draft!)and the food reviews are very positive too. Not a fancy place, so they shouldn't be inclined to kick us out!

Just off the Sullivan Square rotary. Street parking should not be a problem. Public parking is available down the street at Sullivan Square station. And in case things don't go well, the tow lot is just around the corner! :D

Hope to see you there.

Rebecca

cant make this one june bug, according to google maps 3hrs. 25 mintue drive for me.
looks like a cool place.

i wasn't going to go, but then i saw gillian is going, so i'll be there.

awww. wished I lived closer, I would love to go to one of these someday...

hum, maybe i could just take Friday as a 'fabric shopping day' for work in Boston... Hum...

:rolleyes::confused:;):confused::rolleyes:

I can't pass the opportunity to drink in an establishment that is at the End of the World, esp since rogue stout is offer.

Beer?

I've heard of this beverage and have been thinking, "Hey! Why not give it a try and see what all the fuss is about?"

beer night parking

Just wanted to pass on more information about parking...just in case that was the only thing standing between a "maybe" and a "yes" decision for some of you out there.

I called the bar to make sure street parking was readily available and they said that after 5pm they have a parking lot available to their customers. The parking is jsut behind the bar, and is accessed off Cambridge street via a small street between the bar and it's neighboring liquor store.

Looks like we'll have a good group (even with Giggy). Hope to see you there!

Rebecca

does anyone know the T situation for this part of town?

Sullivan Station (orange line) is a block or so away. There are also various busses that land at Sullivan. You'll have to look those up. I only go so far with the helpfulness.

Since y'all will be in my neck of the woods, I'll be stopping on by...