Cocktails @ The Outlook. May 20 th.

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...you losers!! :eek: We'll miss you!

Court: we've already lost you to the Waltham crew and you haven't moved yet...geez

Well I'm breaking down and going even without you Court, I know I said I wouldn't but.......it's cold beer and hiking talk!!!!:rolleyes:

I have PT at 4:30 so I will be there around 6:30ish...after a stop in at EMS. :cool:

VFTT's will have beers in hand & smiling@!!:D

I won't be able to get there until at least 7:00. Work is busy today, so I'll know in the afternoon if I can make it.

OK, I will be there between 6:30 and 7 pm.

To answer Sandtooth's question - We are probably the obnoxious group, or you could just stand in the middle of the room and yell "Alligator Eggs!":D You'll get a reply back for sure!

We had a nice time eating, drinking and watching Big Pappy hit his first home run of the season. It was nice to meet Sandtooth. Now we just got to get him out hiking with us! DougPaul, Stevo, Darlene, Arm, DaveBear, and Isabella were also in attendance. We missed leaf and skimom! Thanks to Stevo for organizing!
:)

and a woman with bright red legs and a knee brace. :D

Hey I took the knee brace off, tried to blend in......:eek:

Of course I was the only person at the bar...so it was hard to hide, they found me!!:cool:

Fun time and enjoyed hanging out and talking hiking & climbing!!
:D

Thanks Stevo!!