Congrats To HarryK!!!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenC

Reaction score
Avitar: Sunset from Perch : Home:Western Mass
A group of us packed in to the Bonds on 7/31 in hopes of celebrating his 48th but we were turned back short of Bondcliff by bad weather.....

Undaunted, Harry returned this past saturday for a fast solo in to BC. Under sunny skies and great VFFT Harry completed his 48!!!Wish i could have been there to hoist a cold one with you Harry!!!

Best of luck for good weather labor day for finishing your 115 on Hamlin!!!

Congrats again!

let's have a Gathering

to celebrate HarryK's success..
Way to go Harry...
and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for not forcing us to do Bondcliff in the rain!

Last edited:
Harry,
Congrats!
It has been a pleasure getting to know you (having a few beers on the way) and hiking with you. I wish I could be there for your 115th, but somehow suspect that you'll be there for mine. You were wise to climb BondCliff on a sunny one!

You chose a good one to complete the coming chapter! Here is a Sunny day pic of what to expect (courtesy of Chomp). You might recognize some of the characters ;)

Congrats Harry! I'll raise a beer to you in the ADK's next week!
:D

Well done Harry!

Treat yourself with a few cold ones tonight. And forget the Huntingdon's curfew, you're old enough :D

wecome to the club harry (well the 48 one anyway) - i wish you luck and hope the weather will be good for the day that you plan to climb hamlin to get into the other 2 clubs.