Following me is...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billy

Reaction score
Saw this idea on the Yellowstone forum site. Post your pic (or link to a pic), based on the previous poster's request, and then name what pic has to follow yours by saying "Following me is...". The idea is to make it specific enough so not everyone would have a picture of it (ex: photo of sunset from Franconia Ridge in winter), but NOT so specific that nobody would have it (ex: photo of sunset from Franconia Ridge in winter using Canon Digital Rebel XTI, using Hoya polarizing filter, using 3 second exposure and ....)

You get the point.

If this catches on, then following me will be lots of cool pictures and side discussions of them.

If this doesn't catch on, then following me will be the sound of crickets.

So, since I started it, I can post a pic of anything. In this case, the view from Mt Hight in Autumn.
http://walkinginthewoods.smugmug.co...MNFOctober-2007/6865321_PWGjv#439146312_zo8PM

Following me is: a photo in which the clouds made the pic much better.

Following me is: a photo in which the clouds made the pic much better.
P2150083.JPG

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/edC38N8g4EkSOWDe6dAo3g?feat=directlink

Following me is someone covered in needles, standing at a register on a viewless summit, with a huge grin.
I'd spat most of the needles out, but I assure you they are still everywhere
patn_summit.jpg

Following me: a shot including the summit sign of the Rockpile but no people.

Following me is a picture of someone in a spruce trap.

On a guided nature hike around Lake Louise with my fiance's corporate workgroup...one of our participants learned that vocabulary word!!!

3969316690_d3a17342c8.jpg

Following me is a picture of snow on foliage!

No One around

I'd spat most of the needles out, but I assure you they are still everywhere
patn_summit.jpg

Following me: a shot including the summit sign of the Rockpile but no people.

I think this is what you meant (see inserted photo below because I'm still useless at getting pictures to go into the body of this reply)

Following me is human hiker swimming (on a hike) in another season besides summer.

I think this is what you meant (see inserted photo below because I'm still useless at getting pictures to go into the body of this reply)

Following me is human hiker swimming (on a hike) in another season besides summer.
I have one of HarryK, but I don't think it can be posted here! :eek: