Galehead Gourmet Group Galavant and Yoga Seminar

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics as usual Dave and J&J.

Not trying to start trouble here (well maybe just a little), but in post #12, in the 3rd picture, what exactly are those two women laughing about?? :eek: :D. I know, I know, this is a family show. But if that's not a candidate for "Create a Caption", I don't know what is ;) .

dvbl said:

Not trying to start trouble here (well maybe just a little), but in post #12, in the 3rd picture, what exactly are those two women laughing about?? :eek: :D. I know, I know, this is a family show. But if that's not a candidate for "Create a Caption", I don't know what is ;) .

Hahaha . . . maybe MEB or bunchberry will fill us in . . . but maybe it would be captioned "small" not "tiny" OR "small" not "large"

hahaha :D

sli74

I was wondering if anyone would spot that. :) We had an interesting discussion about the photo and the questions it would raise. Bunchberry, wanna explain yourself?

-dave-

dvbl said:

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one. I've gotten into too much trouble as of late. Let's just say that someone (not naming names) should be somewhat concerned.

MadRiver said:
I'm keeping my mouth shut on this one. I've gotten into too much trouble as of late. Let's just say that someone (not naming names) should be somewhat concerned.

okay, so now I need to know . . . bunchberry or MEB send me an email . . . one of you . . . I am dying of curiosity ;)

sli74

So someone should be a little/small/wee/teensy (not tiny/minuscule/itsy/smidgin) bit concerned?

The pattern (not design) had me flummoxed/baffled (not confused/stymied) for far too long.
Actually/really (not verily/truly) it helps to peer with your eyeballs (not listen with your ears).

Big fat hint:
edit: hint was too easy, so I "encrypted" it in Rot1. I wrote "b" for "a", "c" for "b", and so on (punctuation unchanged though).
Decode only if you're sure you want the solution handed to you on a platter:

Jg J hp up Njttjttjqqj, opu Mpvjtjbob, ep K tdpsf b usjqmf?

Last edited:
Ok...so you all want to know what we were talking about in picutre #12??? Well, we kind of made an agreement that what is said in the mountains stays on the mountains :D

-MEB

MEB said:
Ok...so you all want to know what we were talking about in picutre #12??? Well, we kind of made an agreement that what is said in the mountains stays on the mountains :D

-MEB
Thank God.