Ghouls, Goblins and VFTTers on Friday the 13th!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
It's been a while since we tried a VFTT Beer Fest in witchy Salem, Mass. _ and what better date to pick for such a resurrection than ... Friday the 13th! In October! In a town where all things witchy and warlocky converge the entire month (some might put it more bluntly: where all the freakazoids gather for an entire month)!

So hopefully this posting gives folks plenty of notice to get their schedules in order to head to the Salem Beer Works on Derby Street in downtown Salem for some beers, eats and fun.

If you've never been to Salem in October ... be prepared. It's bustling and every day and night of the month means seeing lots of people dressed up in costume. This nuttiness is not reserved solely for Halloween night. Trust me!

So, while beers and food will cost us ... the entertainment surely will not.

Costumes are optional. :D

I'll try and make it. Hopefully Friday night traffic will be OK :eek:

Probably 50/50 at best if I can make it.

Its a haul going up to Nashua, I need to bring the Mrs. along for this one, then having to come back down to Salem.

Last edited:
Beer? Beer> or is it Pinot Girgio Wine......??

We'll be there, Judi is arranging a ride to Salem so I don't have to drive to Nashua and pick her up....... I'll either take the ferry or T up from Boston to atttend. This will be a hoot. :D Can't beat that! So count on at least 2..... :)

Last edited:
SherpaKroto said:
No can do. Will likely be up in Maine, solo. :(

If plans change, Sherp, come on over!

For anyone else who might be interested _ particularly those coming from Boston _ think about taking either the commuter rail up to Salem, or the ferry. The train heads out from North Station; the ferry takes off from Long Wharf in Boston.

Come one, come all! :D