Great GOURMET Trip to Greenleaf

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss all the fun!
Dave: 34 is a keeper. I also can't figure out who is happier, you in sat64 or Pat in sat65 :)
Darren: couldn't figure out the "club soda" reference until I saw Dave's pics! Loved the distant rain shot. The clouds are awesome!

chomp said:
Audrey looks like she is about to do something VERY bad.
I have to admit, I was a bit concerned about that as well.

Darren, great sunset and post-sunset shots. I guess the tripod was worth the weight. :)

-dave-

And I just need to point out, again, that in shots 19 and 21 that my friend and I are right there! Just BEHIND the summit foundation. Where there is a beautiful view of Owl's Head, I might point out. A beautiful view that Dave has taken in the past and that was published in the Globe.

Funny, that. :p ;)

See, that picture is proof that I saw you on the summit. It would have been much clearer if the foundation hadn't jumped into the frame at the last minute, but I think I've proven my point.

:cool:

-dave-

Tim, explain to me again why we did Tecumseh & the Osceola's instead of helping all those poor VFTTers with the daunting task of eating all that food?

Did you take one for the team to keep Mr. rain away from the Franconia's
If there is another giant bowl of Pad Thai at the gathering, I may have to finally make it.

Tims saw the cow socks, for food I could be talked into wearing the cow shorts & cow t-shirt too :D :eek:

Thanks!!!

Hey guys!!! Just wanted to give a BIG thank you for inviting me on such a *spectacular* trip! Ample delicious (non-spicy. whoo!) food, great company, yummy scotch, hot chocolate, and chocolate (John- u know what women want dude!), & Pat was ooooooozing with all his mojo. What more could a girl ask for??? :p

btw, Pat- Noah wants to know if he could borrow some mojo. Ur like austin powers... with better teeth :D

Thanks so much for the pics guys!!! I'm down anytime y'all wanna do it again *hint hint* ;)

I'm so upset Ms. X and I couldn't attend. I was so looking forward to getting kicked out of the hut while making a pass at a female croo member, of course sh!t faced. :eek: Nah, it would have been a blast, plus you would have see the other side of Mr. X. Speaking of which, I think there are only 5 of you that have seen me not sh!tfaced. Wow, what a roll I'm on! I'll have to keep it going.