If you like mountain Ravens

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillwalker

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A short clip I took in September of playing with Ravens on top of Slioch in Western Scotland. I was the guy with the camera.

I love Ravens. When I was teaching myself to Aid climb, I hung out (pun) on Sundown ledge alot and the Ravens would talk to us all day long. Raven trivia " What do you call a flock of ravens?'' I love the answer.

I love Ravens. When I was teaching myself to Aid climb, I hung out (pun) on Sundown ledge alot and the Ravens would talk to us all day long. Raven trivia " What do you call a flock of ravens?'' I love the answer.

Wow, I looked it up.....thanks to you I now have another new word.

If I could choose what I come back as, I think it would be a Raven. That is a bird with a well developed sense of play.

Beautiful! Ravens are very smart and like to have fun too! Anyone ever read the book on Ravens by Bernard (I think)Heinreich? (Sp) He is a professor over in Vt, who has studied Ravens with his students extensively at his remote camp in Maine. Very interesting book.

If I could choose what I come back as, I think it would be a Raven. That is a bird with a well developed sense of play.

Funny, my wife has always made fun of me because for more than 20 years I've always said I wanted to come back as a crow, for the same reasons. But actually, a raven would be better, as I'd be more likely to be born (and live) in a beautiful place!

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. My favorite birds playing in my clans homeland. :)

Love Ravens! Beautiful vid. Nice music selection to.

Ok if you like that one, what do you call a flock of crows? I'll give you this one, a murder.:eek: