July midweek hiking?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinista

Reaction score
Hi there, friends and fellow hikers! As many of you have already heard, I've moved down south and am currently living in Hot-lanta. But I've still left my hiking heart in New England ...

Which brings me to a planned visit up north in a couple of months, and I wanted to give folks an early heads up in case anyone wants to get out for a hike midweek in July.

I'll be in northern New England the last week in July. Anyone up for getting together, drop me a PM. As my plans firm up, we can settle on a mountain(s) to hit!

I am hoping to get up to the mountains in northern Georgia before then so I can try to get my hiking legs back.

In the meantime, if any of you find yourselves in Georgia, drop a line and let's explore the mountains here!

Actually, the move South happened relatively quickly, so there was no farewell to speak of!

July, July.....hmmm. I feel like I will be very sick on that date. The only cure for my July sickness would be a hike up Welch-Dickey or Tecumseh or the Tri's or Moosiluke.... So let me know when I will feel sick!! LOL.
Seriously, let me know when hiking bud. - will be there!!!

SherpaKroto said:
July 25-27. Bearly Live. Nuff said. I'll be at the cabin from 7/18-28, then off to the GG.

Dang, I won't be able to make that weekend because I'll be doing the Manhattan Half Marathon. My trip to New England won't start until that Monday ... BTW, what -- or who -- is GG??? :confused: