Kayaking into Rodney bay, St. Lucia, trip #2

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amstony

Reaction score
my second trip was on Monday, january 22nd, and it was even better than the trip on the 21st! This time I decided to go out into harbor and look at the cabin cruisers and a 5 masted ocean going schooner that had come into Rodney bayduring the night before.

After the first trip I felt better getting tinto the kayak mode. I went down to the water sports area, picked up the same kayak I had the day before and headed out. This time ChanelGirl took my picture, and then went back to the pool! :D

Heading out and looking att he ships was nice, there were cabin cruisers from Belgium, Germany, Canada, the U.S., and France. The 5 masted schooner was there, but since Iwas solo I did not want to go too far out, so I steered somewhat clear of the big ship.

After an hour or so I headed back in. I had the same problem with idiots on Jet ski's the as the day before, kicking up waves and all.

Additional pics are attached.

Nice Pictures! Makes me feel a little warmer on a 20deg morning bike commute.. :)

Jay