Neil finishes the 46!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Matt. this happens every time I use webshots as I have an ancient browser at home. I'll have to go over to the studio in order to fix the link as it seems that neither of them are working. :rolleyes:

my photos, finally......

http://community.webshots.com/album/477512194WLBLGJ

I believe this is the direct link. My home computer is an ancient Mac G3 333 minitower running OS9 and is browser challenged, so I had to recheck this now from the studio.

I hope everyone enjoys them, I had a great time hiking with everyone and hope to hike with all of you again soon. Thanks, Fred

Last edited:
Nice pics FunkyFreddy, to bad i left to early the top of the RPR. That's why am not on the group pic, and have a glass of "champagne".
It was nice to meet you that day on the trail. Hope we see you again on an other time.

Freddy, thanks for providing me w/ a new avatar pic, and in general thanks for documenting that whole weekend and so many other great hikes. That classic view of Chapel Pond from Giant is one of the images that's really vividly seared into my memory from childhood. I also love the ones from the Street/Nye hike, especially the first beaver pond pic. Great shots of some really special places.

Matt

Hi Matt, I'm glad you could use the photo. I'm currently reading the Bill McKibben book, " Wandering Home", that you recommended.

Glad everyone liked the photos! Going through them for hours and uploading them made me long for the hills again and jealous of everyone that lives closer than I do to the ADK's, which is almost everyone on VFFT. :D No big deal, I guess..... the mountains will still be there when I get it together to go back again! Thanks, Fred