NH boy finds $8,160 stuffed in charred backpack

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Arie's grandmother says a reward may be coming."

a reward BETTER be coming! thats what i would be thinking anyway.

I'm sorry, but if I find a backpack with 8 grand in it, that is now my backpack with 8 grand in it. That would take a nice chunk outta the ol' college loans!! :p

And for this little boys sake, I hope there is a reward because if I were him I would expect something.

I'm sorry, but if I find a backpack with 8 grand in it, that is now my backpack with 8 grand in it. That would take a nice chunk outta the ol' college loans!! :p

And for this little boys sake, I hope there is a reward because if I were him I would expect something.

I must agree, would be one fun shopping spree at EMS, REI, LL Bean, etc.

That's almost enough to buy that CF kayak I want. At first, I thought it was my missing backpack that I had been wearing last fall on our last cook-out of the season (eyebrows almost grown back), but mine had only $8,150 in it... :D

I'd have to think about this one. Reminds me of Woody Allen's part as a thief when he says "I met the sweetest most beautiful woman in the world, and after spending 10 minutes with her I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her... and after 20 minutes I gave up on the idea of stealing her purse."

HAHAHA!
And good for them for being honest!

+1 for the honesty. Yeah, 8 grand might be tempting, but I think I'd always know it was someone else's.

As for the potential reward part, I would think that there might be something forthcoming, but it doesn't really matter. The kid and his grandmother did the right thing. The life lesson she taught him is worth more than $8K or any reward he might receive.