Photo annual extravaganza

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a Powershot G3 for hiking, bike touring, kayaking, etc. It's a bit bulky but a nice camera.

...high School year book

ACCCKKKKK, the trauma, the pain... NOoooooooo..

Jay

Re: Comments so far

Ridgerunner said:
1. Exlore the East : your pics are awesome ! What camera do you use ?
2. TurnBill : ditto. Your themes are right on.
3. ADK4487 : Pin Pin tracks ? I think not ! No showshoes!
4. Global warming is changing the alpine environment so fast. Some pics really illustrate that very well.
5. I am heading to Tumbledown this w/e.
6. I want to climb Licancabur in Bolivia and see the pink flamingos.

RR,

For the Tumbledown photo I used my trusty "old" Canon Powershot S30 3.2 megapixel. However, I just bought a new 5mp Canon S60 that I'm itching to try out on a hike (maybe this weekend).

Nice photos everyone! Pudgy Groundhog - I really like your Bodie Ghost Town photo! Sometimes black and white says much more than color.

ps - anyone wanna buy a used S30?

Last edited:
That marcy panorama is awesome.

My freind is a photographer, if i can ever get him on here this would probably be the best motivation.

There has been better reproductions of this picture before, but here is the only one i have at the moment

*working on it...at school right now lol

Last edited:
This one was taken hours away from the mountains... but for everyone here who has stumbled out to the car half asleep for the long drive to the mountains... there are mornings were you get a sweet eye candy treat for breakfast... and you always have it eat it drive-thru style from the front seat of the car.