Rattlesnake Gutter Road has a new "gutter"

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maddy

Reaction score
Beloved to some of us, Rattlesnake Gutter Road in Leverett has a new gutter courtesy of Irene. I think I have her same grizzly determination because it has taken me two hours to get some semblance of 4 pics up on this web site from Picasa. It will only take one and I can't keep two web sites open at one time so there is not going back to add more. It totally rejected the album and slideshow, so this is as good as it's going to get.
The damage is impressive but could be much worse and extends from the first to the last gate. The falls are roaring. Very nice!:D
Molly had quite the heyday in the gutters.
https://picasaweb.google.com/trecker3/September2201107#slideshow/5647736693497555218

....and I was able to add 1 pic.
IMG_1686.JPG

Last edited:
That actually is a pretty cool road! I ran the Cave Hill Classic race and it went on that road. You feel like you're in the Mahoosucs or something. Way cool area.

-Dr. Wu

I love that place. It's a real gem. It's nice all 4 seasons and the C0-0P has great soup and other culinary delights.