Snow totals

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nyc

In my backyard, NYC, I have about 4" on the grass. The streets are a mess of slush, now turning to a sheet of ice.

We got about 9" here in Bethlehem PA. I just bought my Kubota with a front end loader and back blade just in time for this stormm SWeeeeeeeeeT!!!!!

By the way, thanks for the note about the snow in Westminster, MA. We are still trying to sell our house in Sterling (Near Wachusett) I guess I need to get someone up there to plow the driveway now.

jeezum, Artex!

That's a heck of a scary avatar, Farkus.

6" of snow in Albany, NY.

We received about 9" here in Brunswick, ME. It made for some great tromping around on old cross country skis in the woods this morning! It's great to see that winter is finally here so we can enjoy some skiing :)

-Sparkplug (aka Danielle)

18" in Antrim, NH on the side of Windsor Mtn. At one point we sat down for lunch and in the time it took to eat a sandwich we got amost 2"!

Broke trail on most of the 3 miles of X-country trails I have this morning. Tomorrow I'm headed across the road for more.

over 15 inches in Concord..was unbelievable. But zealand and areas of the central whites got 8 or more..Thanks to uplift. -Matt L

17" in Fitzwilliam, NH. Noticed about 5 cars in the Toll Rd lot at Monadnock today. I wish I did not need to replace my snowshoes.

We got about 18" here in Barrington, NH....sure seemed like a lot mre than that though. :D I could've sworn it was close to 2 feet! I went out in the morning to start cleaning the driveway, went back in for lunch, about 1/2 hour. When I went back out, I swear the same amount that I just cleared came right back down again! :eek: Skiing(DH) was pretty good yesterday at Sunday River, till it got scraped down to the hard pack by lunch. :( Oh well there was some great first runs though, at opening time.... :D :D

Does any one know how much snow is in the Lonesome Lake area
Thanks,
MountainManKurt

From this mornings backcountry conditions report

Lonesome Lake Hut
2,760 feet 21 °F new=.5" base=8" Packed snow.

Got home on sunday to about 6 inches of powder in northern NJ. Philadelphia got a bit less.

Flying out of Manchester, NH on sunday, it appears to have about 4 inches or so. Pretty much the same in the valleys around Twin Mountain and Randolph, NH

Jay

11.0" in Shrewsbury, MA though that was about 4 hrs after it stopped- may have been a foot before it settled. Rick, Sterling got about the same, but we've had some melting last 36 hours- and not hard to plow-pretty fluffy. 16.7" so far this year.
Weatherman