Those tough VT Mountains...

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That "mountain" is about 2-3 miles from my house.
I could see where someone could get a little lost.....the trail junctions are poorly marked.... and it is a new trail, so the footbed isn't well worn in some places. Also, there are a lot of logging roads and ski-doo trails on it.

Glad she's alright.
This mountain is this mid-point of the newly completed Cross-Rivendell Trail.

hmmm

hmmm.
maybee she shouldnt have been out there alone if the trails are not well marked and not easy to navigate. it just seem strange that someone can get lost when there is a town 2 miles away.
glad she is okay.

mookie said:
hmmm.
maybee she shouldnt have been out there alone if the trails are not well marked and not easy to navigate. it just seem strange that someone can get lost when there is a town 2 miles away.
Considering how little we know about the person and the details, speculation is rather inappropriate.

Doug

"Considering how little we know about the person and the details, speculation is rather inappropriate."

i know, only logical speculation is that she was whacked out on shrooms'!

heck, it is the summer of mushrooms and all.

Last edited:
Right-o on that mook. just last week i got lost going to my bathroom on a pretty sick batch of 'shroom tea

actually...

she may not have been trippin on shrooms,
its possible they all frooze and died with the cold temps!
i guess i cant make anymore speculations.

I can speculate that this thread isn't going to add anything to our understanding of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.