Very Last-minute Manchester Beer Night - 1/19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so I'll be at the Brew this Thursday (1/28) around 6pm. Hope to see some of you there!

i'm (easily) confused ... saw Mats' post on the 48 record attempt last week ... was Dr. D going for the record with Jason and Ryan ? Mats seems bright enough to come up with a better password than SkakeAndBake!

thursday sounds good ... 75+ micro brews on tap for $3 a pint, cheap apps, free live music ... how does Strange Brew stay in business ?

http://www.strangebrewtavern.net/dailyspecials.html

I returned Mats' laptop. :) Cannot make this Thursday, but will check out the place on Tuesday as planned and hope to catch some of you at a later-in-the-week Stange Brew gathering later this winter. BTW, Watch City Brew Pub in Waltham does not have their Hops Explosion IPA on tap at the moment, so may want to wait on a gathering there a bit.

I'm hoping they have Magic Hat's seasonal Howl. Really great, tried it at Stowe a few weekends ago.

I'm hoping they have Magic Hat's seasonal Howl. Really great, tried it at Stowe a few weekends ago.

I don't recall seeing it there on Monday, but they had something called Magic Hat Vinyl. Heard it's quite good from ManBearPigSatan ;).

I don't recall seeing it there on Monday, but they had something called Magic Hat Vinyl. Heard it's quite good from ManBearPigSatan ;).

hmmm.
havent tried any of the seasonals, guess ill have to take a trip over to the brewery for some samples........

Geez guys (and gals), does anybody take pictures at these events? How about throwing a bone to us displaced NH residents?:D

Sorry...

Geez guys (and gals), does anybody take pictures at these events? How about throwing a bone to us displaced NH residents?:D

What happens @ Strange Brews stays @ Strange Brews...:cool:

I don't think I've been to one of these yet where the driving didn't suck. I was fine from Kingston to Candia on 101 and there was a whiteout and all kinds of stuff was happening fast. Got through that, got Manchester and it was rain! Drove down Elm and turned to get to SB's and fishtailed on frozen ice. Drive hoe was better as they had sanded everything. I don't blame anyone for not driving a long way to make this!

KDT