Very Last-minute Manchester Beer Night - 1/19

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LRiz

Reaction score
A few of us will be meeting at Strangebrew tonight. 6pm or thereabouts. I realize this is quite last-minute, but do feel free to stop by if you're in the area... :cool:

How late do these gatherings usually last? I can't make it at 6 but would love to drop by later and contribute my own old man stories!

I keep saying I'm going to show up for one of these...then the end of my work day comes (6:30) and I'm too beat. Maybe? :rolleyes:

6 to whenever

Bill- we're usually there 'til 9 or 10. At least I am anyway, and I'm usually the first to leave.

E rugs- I'll wear my snowshoes. No, seriously, I think you'll recognize us from our avatars. I'm the little black dog. :D

Alright, alright... I think I'll recognize YOU. We met on Eisenhower this year. I'll keep an eye out for you!

Look for a decent size group with a Sasquatch, ManBearPig, a little black dog and a sheep.

KDT

Really wish I could make it, but Tuesdays are not going to work for me anymore since I'm starting school next week!

Can anyone do Wednesdays or Thursdays?

I will my Bentley hockey cap. Wednesdays or Thursdays also could work, as I have a light teaching load this semesters (just Mondays). :)

Dr. D. (on Mats laptop in Twin Mtn at the moment)

Anyone interested in Thursday this week? $3 beers and 1/2 price apps, I think.