8th annual ADK BBQ and Gathering

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, you'll only get the pleasure of my company for a fraction of the time that una_dogger's there, so it will still be a net gain for ya'll. :)

Campground Reservations

Just a heads up that all you have to do is contact me and I will make a group reservation for all of us. (I had to put down the deposit.) Just PM me with names and the number of nights. When you arrive you will check in at the main office and pay the campground directly. Hopefully I get the deposit back:rolleyes:

If we can get Fred and Neil to bring their instruments..... :) the musical kind anyway...

Jay

Yes, Gail and I would like to come and I'll bring my guitar as well, LOL. Thanks Spencer for setting this up, will be good to see all of you folks again! :)

I have really enjoyed this gathering the past couple of years, and I'm sorry that I won't be able to make it this time. Have a great time!

Rebecca

It's on the calendar.

Weather permitting I'd like to attempt Marcy Dam from the Garden.

Think I'll have time that weekend for a day-hike, I was unsure if NH or ADK bound but had my sights on ADK's.

Coming from CT in the AM,was looking at something close to the Northway, say RPR & Giant....