Bob&Geri's Winter 48 on Bondcliff - 3/5/06

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob & Geri,

As much as you two help others in the hiking community with their goals, it's good to see you reaching your own. Congratulations!

Tom & Atticus

Congratulations Bob & Geri! Wished I could have been there. We hiked in the past and will again in the future.

Many miles and many smiles!

Congratulations, nice pictures as well, espechally you guy's smooching on the summit (very touching) man I got to get a woman that hikes. ;)

Congratulations you two :D !! What a wonderful way to finish the Winter List. I wish I could have joined you, but I'm so glad you've done it, and what a fabulous accomplishment it is! I hope every hike from now on is just as spectacular as it seems this one was. So, what's next?? :p

Well-earned congratulations

Bob & Geri,

I'm honored to have shared a small part of your achievement. Exceptional company and great inspiration. Congratulations, you guys are awesome.

Christine

I was so honored to attend your W48'th, it's a goal I'm aspiring to. It was certainly a lot of fun almost getting blown off Jefferson and then having such a long day on Bondcliff, both awesome days.

I'll have my pics up at the end of the week.

I didn't get in until 2:30AM this morning, and then had to get up at 5:30AM to head to work, a truly long day, but well worth it. Many thanks again for the memories, they certainly won't be forgotten, and will be truly hard to surpass.

Bob and Geri,
Great job!! You marched through peaks this winter like Godzilla marched through Tokyo. I first met you on the way to my first winter peaks, the Osceola's last March. Now you can spend the rest of the winter hiking...anywhere you want. Or maybe just resting those legs :)

Bondcliff March 5, 2006 Trip Report posted

Thank you one and all for the kind words we have received on this thread, the PM's and many emails.

We've finally posted our Bondcliff March5, 2006 Trip Report on our web page. It has a lengthy trip report and photos of the day.

We can't wait to join others as they travel their own journey to these beautiful mountain peaks called the White Mountains. See you on the trails!