Boston Drink of your choice Night

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about it but ultimately have to pass. I have too much to do tonight to prepare for the holiday weekend and it just takes too long for me to get in and out of Boston. :(

3ish is too early for me...have to work to bring home the bacon until much later. So earliest I can be there is probably 6pm...anyone else other than Tony planning to be around then?

Tom & Atticus said:
Giggy, Mats also said he was going to drink you under the table tonight.

(Okay, not really, but that would be an endurance event I'd enjoy watching.)

had a few with mats on sat eve, I think he can hold his own for sure......

HikerAmiga said:
3ish is too early for me...have to work to bring home the bacon until much later. So earliest I can be there is probably 6pm...anyone else other than Tony planning to be around then?

I'll stay until we get tossed out....or 8-ish...hiking tomorrow

Last edited:
Just came back from a weeklong hiking trip to ADK last night, still in one piece. I plan to be there around 6. See you there!

Bobby said:
I'll stay until we get tossed out....or 8-ish...hiking tomorrow

thats why we have you coming - you got the connection to keep us from getting tossed!

see ya later, its been while

hey was in southie last weekend at shannigans - its different now. Its pretty high class looking. man southie has changed....

I'd love to make it, but I probably couldn't be there before 8:00.

Where is the after-party party? ;)

I haven't been around much this past year, but I'll be there tonight! Might be there 7ish because of soccer practice :)

Laurel

ps. This weekend is the opener!

for sknydppin in case there was any question

I'll be there between 4:30 & 5:00. My office is a two blocks up State Street, so I'll probably hear the commotion.

Mats, thanks for posting the url with directions. If anyone is still unsure, The Landing is next to the Long Wharf Marriott on the aquarium side.

Unfortunately I can't be there tonight - I'll say my hello to everyone I'll miss right now: Hi!!!

-katie

ps - at least I got to hang out with Tom and Atticus and Mats and Fernanda last night! :)

David Metsky said:
I'll probably get there around 6 - 6:30.
Argh, change of plans. If I arrive, it'll be more like 7:00. How late are people planning on staying?

-dave-

A great night harborside. The weather was perfect to be outside with friends. It was nice to see LarryD, AMSTony, Giggy, SherpaKroto, Mats, 7Summits, DrJJFate, HikerAmiga, Dave Metsky, Brenda, Albee and Jillian. I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Alpinista was in contact by phone, Tony and I let her know just how nice a day it was in Boston. We had to edit her reply :p . Let's do it again, soon :) .

Last edited:
Bobby said:
A great night harborside... The weather was perfect to be outside with friends... Let's do it again, soon :) .

Bobby, great idea! Thanks for initiating this--was sooo fun and nice meeting those I had long wanted to meet!! SherpaK, hope you caught your train on time and my walking with you didn't delay you! AMSTony, my role model, hope your anniversary was special this time around too! DrJJ, you're a hoot--thanks for the laughs!! 7Summits, good luck on Rainier--you go girl!! Mats, love that accent! Albee, I'll remember you next time, promise. Jillian, if you like, remember our conversation. Speaking of remembering, Brenda, thanks for remembering to bring the camera and taking the pics!! Dave, hope you find a place to call home very soon!! Giggy, thanks for offering me your seat--what a guy!! LarryD, BC guy, nice to have met you too! To all, let's do it again sometime real soon! :p :)

Last edited:
Nice to have met some new folks and seen some old friends--so fun to be out in the beautiful weather on a nice Spring evening. I'll post pics tonight. Dave and I had a fine meal at Legal which got me home too late to post them.

Oh, and by the way: Seeker = Brenda. :D :p

Let's do it again soon!

Brenda