Calling All Two Plankers, Free Heelers and Knuckle Draggers

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freighttrain48

Reaction score
Come one come all join our social group Hikers who Slide on Snow TOO!

So far it is Skiguy, Chugach001 and myself. If you love the powder and hate lift lines or even if you hate powder and love lift lines.

All are welcome including but not limited to butt sliders, face planters, tip crossers, A's of Tea kettlers, yard sellers, bake sellers, celler dwellers, etc, etc. you just need to love doing fun and some time slilly things in the snow!!

All are welcome including but not limited to butt sliders, face planters, tip crossers, A's of Tea kettlers, yard sellers, bake sellers, celler dwellers, etc, etc. you just need to love doing fun and some time slilly things in the snow!!

Just no postholers..........:p

I'm a face planter and tip crosser. However, I'm also a sitzmarker (a technique popularized by a Dr Sitz). Am I still allowed in?

Seriously, wasn't there a previous snow slider group or forum that died from atrophy?

Doug

sorry no discounts young, tall, big, small, we all pay the same. Doug you are welcome to join in our pre winter rant

Yes seriously Doug...I hope you are defining your own personal atrophy because there is none with this group....so lay aside your own mojo and get psyched and have some fun with out picking it apart at the seams.

Yes seriously Doug...I hope you are defining your own personal atrophy because there is none with this group....so lay aside your own mojo and get psyched and have some fun with out picking it apart at the seams.
I thought I remembered an earlier skiing group or forum that had disappeared... Wasn't trying to rain on anyone's parade.

And I think last Feb's pemi-lollipop ski trip speaks for my personal skiing atrophy... http://www.vftt.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39621

Doug

Last edited:
What is this thread about? Being a snowboard instructor at Wildcat, I'm in Pinkham Notch most weekends...might be interested in some backcountry type group things.

This discussion would be the perfect kind of thing to take place on the social group.

Hint, hint.

An earlier skiing social group did exist, and was deleted along with all the posts made to it.

So hopefully this one will not, because what's the point of posting to it if it's just going to be deleted again.

An earlier skiing social group did exist, and was deleted along with all the posts made to it.

So hopefully this one will not, because what's the point of posting to it if it's just going to be deleted again.

I believe the creator of the group deleted the group. It's not something that the moderators did.

What is this thread about? Being a snowboard instructor at Wildcat, I'm in Pinkham Notch most weekends...might be interested in some backcountry type group things.

this is exactly what the group is for to plan and excute theese kind of idea's. Its also for bragging about your skills and the terrian you slay:D

I' m a skier who hikes too. Does that count? On point, this may be the year I finally put together a multi day trip, supported by a hot tent, into the Pemi in order to ski the East facing slide off Mt Lincoln. :):)

this is exactly what the group is for to plan and excute theese kind of idea's. Its also for bragging about your skills and the terrian you slay:D

OK...cool :) However, I don't really "slay the terrain". In fact, my term for riding mogles is "carressing the bumps". I don't conquer anything out there, I meld with it.....don't judge me ;)