Congrats to Arm!

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arm!!!!!!!!

Wished I coulda been there!!! Thanks to Darren's VFTTP,I have done several hikes with Arm that I will always remember.Congrats,can't wait til my 100th..........

Congrats Arm!

Now, to do them alphabetically, lowest to highest, north to south... :D

Bob

Great fun, great hike!! Great pics, Michael J! Glad I could be a part of it all.

What will we do for Armfest aught 5?????

Laura

More photos

Okay, I need lots of practice, but here's what I captured...

Opps! sorry, I really need to edit these...poor Sherpa, I hope not too many people viewed these photos. I'll re-post once I delete a few.

Last edited:
A lot of your shots have sky behind them, Donna, which would explain the darkness if the camera was metering on that light.

Check and see if your camera has a spot or center-weighted exposure setting and give that a try next time.

Cangradulations man. I wish I could have been there with everyone. But I won't lie I was on Kahtahdin for the first time and traversing the Knife Edge. WOW.

Congratulations!! I am still trying to decide if I want to do this list once I finish the 115 in September. I tend to say that and then move on to start the next list anyway. Too bad I didn't do Fort when I was on North Brother. Oh darn, I guess I'll have to go back!

hikethe115 said:
Congratulations!! I am still trying to decide if I want to do this list once I finish the 115 in September. I tend to say that and then move on to start the next list anyway. Too bad I didn't do Fort when I was on North Brother. Oh darn, I guess I'll have to go back!

As Mohamed would say "leave no stragglers!". Do the list, you know you want to :)

As for mysterious #34, let's just call it a view of the bottom :( Camreas and dares don't mix!

BoB???

Oh my BoB...you have disclosed your real name, opps!

Hey, I can't get into your website to view the photos...what's up with that????

Bob - you posted the link that works for you, as owner of the album, to edit it. You need to post the link that an ordinary viewer can use.