Looking to sweat midweek in VT?

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UNFROZENCAVEMAN

Reaction score
Well, I've met plenty of great folks hiking in the whites and conversing on this site but none of them from Southern VT. I am looking for people that are interested in hiking, running, mtn. biking, climbing trees, doing yoga, or a combination of all of the above on school nights (during the workweek). I am in the process of training to do some adventure racing this summer and am trying to get out everyday if possible. I work a pretty crazy schedule but make it myself so if I know that people are interested in getting together I can usually, let me say it again, usually plan accordingly. Also, I say Southern VT here but I actually cover the entire state of VT, Western Mass, and Eastern NY so like I said, if I know that people want to get together I can usually plan accordingly and be places at the end of the day that aren't necessarily close to home. I don't mind driving home at the end of the day if it works with my business schedule - I drive 1,000-1,200 miles a week so a couple hours at the end of the day is no big deal. Also, I am in Burlington quite a bit and do an overnight every other week so like I said, if I know that people are interested I can plan accordingly.

I am not online every day but usually at least every other, feel free to post here or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Look forward to hearing from some of you.

Steve