MAGIC - The gathering

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terwilleger's pics

Hi everyone.

This was just my 2nd VFTT trip. I had a great time and look forward to joining you again soon. Everyone was a lot of fun and interesting to converse with around a camp fire.

Here are my pics http://good-times.webshots.com/album/555377582nJOwOT

See you on the trail,

terwilleger.

PS: if you are voting and cant decide on a candidate, feel free to write in Bob Terwilleger.

terwilleger said:
This was just my 2nd VFTT trip. I had a great time and look forward to joining you again soon. Everyone was a lot of fun and interesting to converse with around a camp fire.
Nice pics! Glad you could make it! :D

Guys, I had a great time also, and am looking forward to future VFTT events. Thanks to Roy for the great education on the junk mail industry and the lively discussion on the AMC "Fat Cats" (really, we didn't spend all our time bashing AMC, it was all in good fun). Thanks Jay for organizing this! I had a great time, and met some really cool people, and I met someone with a thicker accent than my southern drawl...David "Coldfeet"'s jersey accent.

i12climbup said:
I'd like to climb that one too. It's on the Cat100 list as well. :p

Multiplicity ....... I like that word ........... neat movie too.

Maybe we should get a winter hike of AHP together. There's a short bushwack to Little Ashokan from the summit of AHP that has great views of the gunks and Hudson Valley. AHP has great views from its meadow as well as others to the south.

Nice pics David. I especially like your captions. You have a great sense of humor. Looking forward to hiking with you again.

Hope the knee heals quickly.

Rob

Great pics Coldfeet... I liked your 'Chip' pic... BTW, no 'Chip' pic from Chip himself this trip... Stop slacking Chip! :D :D :D :D

FORGETABOWDIT! U don't have to thank me for da food..

Jersey, naw, ain't a drop of Bruce or bon jovi in me...

Got Queens blood, home of Kiss!

I figured if i stuffed everybody that would slow the group down, problem was it slowed me down more..

terwilleger said:
PS: if you are voting and cant decide on a candidate, feel free to write in Bob Terwilleger.
I think he got 1 vote for NH Senate due to his knowledge of fat cats, now will be on junk mail list for campaign signs

There was a thread on the Catskills 3500 group about the military wreck on Van Wyck (the lower one)... Thought I'd post it here for those that don't subscribe to the Yahoo group:

This USAF T-33A training jet (tail number 55-4402) was just an hour
out of Stewart Airfield on November 1st, 1962 when Lt.Colonel Carl
Colson and Captain Russell Johansen crashed fatally while practicing
SFO's (which are simulated flame-outs) and acrobatics while testing
and training with this aircraft. This single engine jet (which is
the training version of the P-33, one of the first mass produced
military jet aircraft) was manufactured by Lockheed Martin in 1955.

Although the report indicates that the official cause of the mishap
was unknown, there is obvious conjecture that loss of control during
maneuvers or an inability to restart the single jet engine after a
forced flame-out (shutdown) are likely candidates.

Courtesy of Daniel Ginsburg who obtained this info from the US Air Force and the Freedom of Information act..

Jay