Mt. Denali slide show, Sept 22

vftt.org

Help Support vftt.org:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B the Hiker

VFTT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 2801

Greetings friends,

You are invited to a slide show about my climb up Mt. Denali in May & June, 2009.

Given that Team Dom Denali’s presentation last year was so great, I am not going to repeat their format. While we will have our fill of pictures of the climb in its various stages, this presentation will be organized slightly differently, touching on a range of themes from the logistics of launching an expedition, to how climbers spend their days on a three-week climb, to our relationship with the sun at altitude.

Tuesday, September 22 at 7:30 sharp (doors open at 7).

AMC Headquarters, 5 Joy St, Boston (http://www.outdoors.org/about/facili...directions.cfm)

Admission is free

Thanks go out to the AMC’s Mountaineering Committee for sponsoring this event, and to all the people on Views who generously offered their advice in response to my questions about gear and logistics before the trip.

Brian

Your link to AMC doesn't work???

Your link to AMC doesn't work. This is what it says when you click on it.

"We're sorry!

We could not find the page you requested. We recently re-organized our site and may have moved your page. For further assistance navigating our new site, try our .... "

Dr D! Assuming you're in town would you like to car pool into Boston for this?

Oooh, this is a tease - I would love to be up there to see the slideshow but it is a little far ;)
What a great venue - I hope you get a huge crowd.

Sounds like another beer night in Boston to me........:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the slideshow..:D

This sounds like fun. What do you say, Darl? Same time and place as usual? I can be there around 5:30.

Beantown Pub
100 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02108-5001
(617) 426-0111

This sounds like fun. What do you say, Darl? Same time and place as usual? I can be there around 5:30.

Beantown Pub
100 Tremont St
Boston, MA 02108-5001
(617) 426-0111

I'm in Rebecca.....we have this one figured out...I just need to find a place to park that doesn't lock it's doors..............:mad:

Sounds good to me!!:D

Remote Clicker Needed!

Hi all,

If anyone has (or can get from work) a remote clicker that I can plug into my laptop so I can change the slides from one to the next from up near the screen, would you please be so kind as to bring it?

I promise you'll get it back at the end of the night!

Thanks,

Brian

Hi all,

If anyone has (or can get from work) a remote clicker that I can plug into my laptop so I can change the slides from one to the next from up near the screen, would you please be so kind as to bring it?

I promise you'll get it back at the end of the night!

Thanks,

Brian

I will bring mine; may be running a little bit late, but hoping to arrive by 7:30 start time. Mats also may have one?